Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Job Summary: Events Management * Campaign Management * Operational / Administration Excellence
Responsible for planning and coordinating community impact programs which promote the Company's standing in the community. Supports and manages strong business and community relationships ensuring a successful corporate/community partnership. Supports the integrated business practices and planning efforts for philanthropy and corporate responsibility investment and reporting. Collaborates with and supports a team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as a Subject Matter Expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget. Prepares information regarding the organization for news media and other public relations promotions as needed. Assists in coordinating projects related to media initiatives, community involvement, and employee communications. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates community events, contributions, and sponsorships designed to support business objectives and public and policy initiatives as designated by the company.
- Maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders in community groups (external) and collaborative relationships with key business partners and vendors (internal).
- Researches and analyzes data, proposes ideas, and contacts organization representatives to help assess partnership opportunities and ensure existing sponsorship fulfillment.
- Tracks and reports monthly reconciliation of budget-related expenses and resolves budget variances.
- Coordinates community impact efforts in order to meet needs, objectives, and policies of individual, special interest group, business concern, nonprofit organization, or governmental agencies.
- Supports Government Affairs team by coordinating LFA (Local Franchise Authority) notification mailers, tracking and updating courtesy accounts, and coordinating political contributions upon request.
- Assists with details and logistics for community and cause marketing special events; communicates the strategic direction of community impact programs and supports strategies to generate media coverage.
- Supports the development and communication of information designed to keep external and internal stakeholders informed of company programs, accomplishments, or point of view. Includes writing and coordinating distribution of information promoting community impact activities.
- Coordinates trade/industry relations and interfaces with all professional associations.
- Prepares and provides media relations with social media updates and releases of newsworthy information in accordance with direction from senior leadership.
- Arranges interviews and coordinates with organizational functions such as Media, Community Relations, Consumer Relations, and Governmental Relations. Coordinates political campaign relations, interest-group representation, conflict mediation, and employee and investor relations.
- Drafts press releases and contacts people in the media who might print or broadcast material related to the Company.
- Arranges and conducts PR programs; maintains relationships between third party organizations and the public.
- Sets up speaking engagements and often prepares speeches for company officials.
- Represents employers at community projects.
- Prepares annual reports and writes proposals for various projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
- Communications / Public Relations
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Apply here: https://comca.st/2RWHIU8